Celebration Royal Yacht Britannia 4th June 2022

Platinum Jubilee newsletter at surequill.com
Tue Apr 26 15:25:25 BST 2022

The Queens Platinum Jubilee Celebration
Royal Yacht Britannia 4th June 2022
In 2022 Her Majesty The Queen will become the first British Monarch to
celebrate a Platinum Jubilee seventy years of service having acceded
to the throne on 6th February 1952 when Her Majesty was 25 years old.

It will be a time of celebration not just for our monarch but for the
country as a whole as we come together to mark this historic occasion.

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

With events scheduled all over the UK from street parties to concerts,
we have planned a very special evening at a venue that has always been
very close to Her Majesty's heart, The Royal Yacht Britannia.

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

To book your place go here
[http://surequill.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tl1112x4tz957/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/5a8dd8233951461d45e2755ab9e8ed8e8f3341cd]

To reserve your place go here
[http://surequill.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tl1112x4tz957/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/2ce6de632b3f163b480fef508672fb0be537afcd]

The RYB was always regarded as a haven for The Queen and her family to
escape to when time permitted. Commissioned by King George VI The
Queen's father in1952, it was decommissioned in 1997. Over the years
dignitaries and celebrities have dined on board, from Winston
Churchill to Elizabeth Taylor.

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

What better place to celebrate than on this magnificent vessel.
Price per person from £530+ vat (including breakfast, based on two
people sharing)

To book your place go here
[http://surequill.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tl1112x4tz957/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/5a8dd8233951461d45e2755ab9e8ed8e8f3341cd]

YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
* Royal Invitations - a personalised invitation card
* Red carpet welcome as you are piped on board the Royal Yacht
Britannia
* Champagne & canapés by the grand piano in the Queen's Drawing
Room
* Guided showround of the Britannia by historians
* A superb four course dinner with accompanying wines in the State
DiningRoom
* Souvenir menus
* After-dinner dancing on the Royal Deck with a Swing Band (cash
bar)
* Transfers between the Royal Yacht Britannia and your chosen luxury
accommodation
* One night's accommodation, including breakfast at your chosen
luxury accommodation ( additional nights can be added )
* Event managers to look after you throughout the evening

To reserve your place go here
[http://surequill.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tl1112x4tz957/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/2ce6de632b3f163b480fef508672fb0be537afcd]

_"We shall look forward to sharing another Oliver Myles adventure in
the future."_
STEPHEN BUCKLEY
_"Just wanted to say how much The Hillsiders enjoyed our stay in
Edinburgh and being wined and dined on the most famous yacht in the
world!
We enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and were very impressed with the
attention to detail."_
_"Thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes resulting in us
having the best and most memorable weekend ever!"_
CATHY MATTHEWS
(on behalf of the Hillsiders)
_"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for
a wonderful experience in Edinburgh last weekend. From the beautiful
hotel and being piped out and then onto Britannia to the delicious
meal and entertainment, it was certainly a memorable weekend."_
ANDREW CAWLEY
_"Many thanks for looking after us so well on Saturday. I thought your
organisational skills were superb."_
MICHAEL OLIVER OBE DL
[Oliver Myles]

Click here to unsubscribe