Fully-managed Leeds apartments for buy-to-let investors

New UK Buy To Let Opportunity newsletter at picovm.org
Wed Oct 6 13:34:09 BST 2021

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://track.picovm.org/media/0010D29470033-1101c8603672320dc875a380560d32f42fae-10103995-001062-1011271.html

Leeds Apartments
City-Centre Location

•	New launch Leeds development
•	Prime Knowledge Quarter location
•	Attractive rental yields of 7%+
•	Parking included with every unit

REQUEST BROCHURE -
http://track.picovm.org/media/1010L29470033-00013995-11003105-1101T.html
Alexandra Park is a stunning new development in the heart of Leeds, one of
the UK’s best locations for property investment. The contemporary two and
three-bedroom apartments start from £209,995 and offer stylish open-plan
living, with floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies providing fabulous city
views. Construction is already underway and you can secure your preferred
unit with our easy payment plan of just 10% due at exchange and the balance
upon completion in Q3 2022.
•	Strategic location, close to universities and the city's Financial
District
•	Designed by award-winning architects, from a highly reputable developer
•	Superb amenities, including concierge, courtyard and 24-hour CCTV
Top Buy-To-Let Investment
The development is in a fantastic central location in the sought-after
Knowledge Quarter of Leeds, an area with huge rental demand resulting in
expected gross yields of 7% plus. Owners can also benefit from a truly
hands-off investment, with everything from furniture packs to ongoing
rental management carried out on your behalf by our dedicated team.

REQUEST BROCHURE -
http://track.picovm.org/media/0010L29470033-10113995-00013105-1110T.html

To stop receiving these
emails:http://track.picovm.org/media/1001U29470033-1000c8603672320dc875a380560d32f42fae-011062-10003995.html